All rates are based on Double Occupancy, unless specified differently. Additional guests add $20 per adult per night. Children 12 and under stay Free! Published rates are subject to change without notice and do Not include 7.5% State Sales Tax & 5.% Monroe County Tourist Tax. All advance reservations require a 3 night stay and a 1 night deposit without Sales Tax. Rates may be higher during special events and Holidays and require a 4 or more night stay. We offer AARP & Military Discounts.
Cancellations must be made 21 days prior to arrival date and 60 days prior for Holidays and/or Special events. If you have met our cancellation policy your deposit will be refunded less $30
processing fee. For cancellations done within 21 days or 60 days for holidays and special events, we retain complete deposit and you will be held responsible for any days we are not able to rebook.
Reservations made within the 21 day period, the deposit is non-refundable.
There are NO refunds for early departures and you will be held responsible for the days remaining on your reservation.
Sorry NO exceptions!
No credit will be issued for hurricanes which are not a threat to Key West, or if you are unable to travel because of canceled flights or weather conditions outside of Key West. Refunds are NOT offered unless Key West has a mandatory evacuation for the time you are visiting Key West. If you are concerned about possible interruption due to an impending storm, hurricane warnings or mandatory evacuation, guest are advised to reschedule for a later date.
If you are arriving after 5pm please contact the office in advance for late check-in instructions.
You can arrive early, but please Do Not count on early check-ins. If you know in advance you will be arriving early please call the office in advance, so we can do our best to have your unit ready for you.
Please do not count or plan on a late check-out. A late check-out can be requested by contacting the office, however late check-outs are only possible if no new guests are scheduled to arrive in that unit on the day of your departure. A late check-out fee will apply.
• Your conformation letter specifies the number of adults and children staying as guest in the unit. If a number greater than the agreed upon number or ages occurs, you will be charged the appropriate rate.
• Guest under the age of 25 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
• The guest making the reservation assumes all responsibility for the actions and behavior of their guests and agrees to follow the rules of the property posted therein.
• Our properties are located in residential neighborhoods and are unsuitable for loud parties. If behavior or noise results in a complaint or any violation set forth by the City of Key West Laws and Ordinances, or any other violation, a charge of $100 will be assessed for the first complaint. You will be asked to leave without a refund upon second complaint.
• If keys are lost, there will be a replacement fee for each lost key.
• Our units are All non-smoking. Smoking is allowed in all open air spaces and ashtrays are provided. Smoking inside your unit will result in a minimum cleaning fee of $200.
Pets are welcomed in most of our unit. Please let us know in advance if you are bringing your pet.
• Pet fee $15 per night per pet.
• Pets must be on a leash in all common areas.
• Please take off premises for potty breaks.
• Pets are permitted in your unit alone while you are out if he/ she is a Non- Barker, Please leave the TV for company.
• If pet is noisy when left alone, Please take him/ her with you when going out.
• If your pet is disruptive to other guest (barks in your unit and results in a complaint to our office) you will be asked to board him/ her during your stay .
• Please crate your pet if they are destructive, You are responsible for damages and/or extra cleaning.